Self Portrait Re-Shoot

 So after reading all of the comments, I decided to go ahead and re-do the self portrait that was focused on my hair, and expanded on it a lot. Although some of you mentioned that I should re-do the portrait with my dog sitting in the chair, I felt that it was hard to expand on that photograph and be creative with it, while also handling my dog. Some of the comments mentioned that I should incorporate more grass/green into this photograph... That was attempted, but I don't have a tripod and was directing my mom to take the photographs, and it was hard to explain to her exactly what I wanted in/out of the composition.... I felt that, for her sake, it was easier to take a photograph with my fence as my background. So that's what I ended up doing. I then used some fake flowers to bring in a "nature" element and photoshopped in my hands holding the flowers at different levels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Proposal